Battles, challenges and plenty of *free* balance on us! Here's what you can expect on Kick from HypeDrop.
Mystery Notes; Here's Your Chance To Win
For users who are Level 20 and above, our Mystery Notes segment gives you the chance to win *free* balance! Created by Team HypeDrop prior to our stream, each note will have a random value range attached - for example, a range of €10 to €5000.
We'll give ten users the chance to win from these Mystery Notes, two of which will be Level 60+ exclusive!
To do so, they'll need to pick a random number. If that random number falls inside of the values in our pre-planned notes, our host Lars will spend it as balance on their behalf. Anything he pulls will be theirs to keep.
To Enter Mystery Notes;
- Before the stream, make sure you join our Discord! We'll verify and select the winners here.
- Verify your profile in #notes-tag-request; you must be Level 20+ to enter.
- Keep an eye on #mystery-notes. Here, you'll be given a prompt to enter our giveaway. The winner will be randomly chosen from this channel!
- Once verified and selected, the user will be asked to select a number in between 1 and 10, to choose their Mystery Note.
- The user will then be asked to select another random number. If the number falls within the value of the Mystery Note, we'll credit Lars with that amount.
- Lars will spend the balance any way the selected winner chooses. For example, if the value range is €10 - €5000, and the user selects €2000, Lars will get €2000 to spend on their behalf.
- Any items that Lars W's from this balance will be credited to the user.
If you need a helping hand, we've prepared a step by step guide with images for ease! You can find it here.
As a bonus, we'll even attach forfeits to each Mystery Note! If you guess a value within the range, Lars will have to face an unknown challenge. Anyone for a shoey?
Mystery Notes is an exciting concept, designed to thank you for being one hell of a community! To take part, follow us on Kick to get notified when we're live.
*Please note, if you choose to battle with your Mystery Note winnings, you can't do so in 'Share' mode.